Dogs are like our babies and all the owners go to great lengths to ensure the good health of their pets. While nutrient-balanced meals and regular exercising are must for a dog, including supplements in their diet is also vital after some point. Senior dogs or the ones having issues with joints and mobility should be given supplements to support their overall health and improvement for the same. One such supplement that has made thousands of dog parents happy with its results is this Vetiq hip and joint supplement. And if you are planning to buy this, then this complete review regarding the product will help you to make an informed decision.
VetiQ Hip and Joint Reviews
Before jumping to the review directly let us go through the active ingredients list and its key features:
- Glucosamine ( 600 mg): Proven to alleviate joint pain and lubricate joints in dogs
- Fish oil ( 280 mg): Has a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Krill ( 210 mg): Has both omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids along with antioxidants.
- EPA (52 mg) & DHA ( 34 mg) : Aids in reducing the inflammation
- MSM ( 210 mg): It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Vitamin E, Manganese, grape seed extract and hyaluronic acid: Provides with antioxidants.
Key Features of VetiQ Hip and JointChews
- These chews are packed with all the ingredients that aid in giving the maximum strength and support to your pooch.
- It comes in a soft chew form, so one can easily administer it directly or mix it with the meals.
- The supplement has a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids that work wonder for dogs.
- The chews are chicken flavored and thus, your dogs will like its taste.
- Administering these chews daily will help in lubricating joints, supporting cartilage, and maintaining muscles.
- It is formulated to treat stiff and sore joints by increasing mobility as well as supporting healthy joint functions.
- It is a vet recommended joint supplement for dogs, and each packet has 180 soft chews of this supplement.
More than 80% of the buyers have liked this supplement for their dogs, as it has performed well in improving overall joint health. As it a vet-recommended formula, it works for enhancing the health and immune system of the dogs too. One of the buyers said that his dog, who had hip joints issues, had shown a drastic change after taking this supplement. Other owners have also reviewed, saying that the supplement has helped in reducing the inflammation and improving the flexibility in the dogs.
Our Thoughts on Vetiq Hip and Joint Chews
The active ingredients and the formulation of this supplement are unique and targeted for helping the dogs in improving joint health. We were quite happy with the ingredients they have chosen, as every active ingredient contributes to the betterment of the joints and hips. According to us, it is one of the best dog supplement available in the market because:
- It doesn’t contain any allergens, and one can verify that by seeing the full ingredient list given by the company.
- As the supplement is in soft chews form, pet owners don’t have to struggle much.
- The supplement works and shows results effectively after giving it for a week or two.
- It also aids in improving digestion and supports brain functions.
- The supplement is priced in an affordable range and the quantity id worth the money you are paying.
So if you ask that would we recommend this supplement for your pooch, then the answer would be yes. The supplement has helped so many dogs to improve their mobility and flexibility issues. Vetiq also offers different supplements in its range, such as skin and coat supplements, calming supplements, etc. Vetiq is a brand that can be trusted because they have brilliantly formulated these joint chews for dogs.